Monday, October 25, 2010

Of Change

I'm the person who will become interested in something and never finish. It's been a bad habit I've been doing for most of my adult life. At this point in my life, however, I feel it's time to be done with that. I've made too many excuses about change and never followed through. I can't keep that up. Not when it involves my health or school.

It's the season of change.

Paleo starts tomorrow.
CrossFit starts Wednesday.
Classes start in January.
New job starts... TBD.

I've read that goal-setting is an incredibly powerful motivator. Fancy that though, I never wrote any down. So it's  high time to start keeping myself accountable.

Short Term Goals (November)

Fitness
- Start CrossFit and make every MWF class

Diet
- Eliminate sugars from diet
- No bread, potatoes
- Water water water water
- Learn 3 Paleo meals

School
- Meet with advisor and stick with computer science focus, no matter what
- Study for make-up exam for Bio

Professional
- Meet with ORNL IT (Decemberish)

No comments:

Post a Comment